A few of the tips discussed in class about staying safe in England!
Dress so you can blend in with local culture
Carry only the most important documents
- Use hotel safe
- Notify credit card companies of travel dates and countries card may be used in
If you can’t live without it, don’t bring it
- Always act like you know where you’re going, even if you don’t
- Use your better judgment. DO NOT TRAVEL ALONE
Keep a low profile. Keep conversations quiet & private
- Carry hotel information
- Trust your gut instinct
Carry money and emergency phone numbers on you
- Be aware of who’s around when at an ATM
- Be aware of photography rules. When in doubt, ask permission first
- BE SAFE, BE AWARE, HAVE FUN!!